Arthor von Blomberg Orchestra with a Tribute to Gene Krupa
Watch a video of Arthor von Bloomberg playing Gene Krupa style
ACSCAN to Host Big Band Swing Concert:Arthor von Blomberg Orchestra with a TRIBUTE to GENE KRUPA
The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) will host a one-time performance of this musical TRIBUTE to GENE KRUPA on Sunday, April 10 at the Bardavon, 35 Market Street in Poughkeepsie. The show will feature world famous drumming sensation Arthor von Blomberg and a 16-piece big band from West Point.
Please join us for a night of music, fun, and hope. Tickets are $50 general admission, $35 for seniors, and are available now through the Bardavon Box Office, UPAC Box Office, and Ticketmaster.
Health Quest, Woodstock Chimes Foundation, Design Intervention Studio, Kirchhoff-Consigli Construction, WDST-Radio, Tri-State Building Facade Services and the Palmiter Benefits Group are sponsoring the event. 100% of the proceeds will go to ACS CAN.
ACS CAN is the American Cancer Society's national advocacy affiliate. Whether it's increasing funding for cancer research and programs, enacting smoke-free laws and raising tobacco taxes, or paving the way for more people to access quality, affordable health care, ACS CAN is working to ensure that elected officials across the country make cancer a top national priority.
Who: The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN)
What: Arthor von Blomberg Orchestra with a TRIBUTE to GENE KRUPA
35 Market Street, Poughkeepsie map it
When: Sunday, April 10, 2011
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
How: For more information contact Danielle Heller at 845.331.8308 ext. 22
New York Updates
- New York 2014 Legislative Agenda
- Statement of ACSCAN on Governor Cuomo’s Proposed 2014-2015 Budget
- NYC keeps air smoke free by including e-cigarettes in landmark law
- Statement in support of proposal to add e-cigarettes to NYC Smoke Free Air Act
- Great American Smokeout Marked With Call for Increased Tobacco Cessation Funding
- Statement on passage of historic tobacco legislation in New York City
- Statement: NYC Smoking Rate Plateau Signals Need For Increased Action
- Statement: ACS CAN Celebrates Tenth Anniversary of NY's Clean Indoor Air Act
- Flavored Tobacco
- Share Your Cancer Story
- NY Ambassador Homepage
- Provide Health Insurance to All New Yorkers
- Combat Obesity
- Maintain the Cancer Services Program
- 2013 Legislative Priorities
- Ensure Access to Pain Treatment
- Become a Legislative Ambassador
- Keep Kids From Getting Skin Cancer
- Strike Back Against Tobacco