Arthor von Blomberg Orchestra with a Tribute to Gene Krupa
Watch a video of Arthor von Bloomberg playing Gene Krupa style
ACSCAN to Host Big Band Swing Concert:Arthor von Blomberg Orchestra with a TRIBUTE to GENE KRUPA
The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN) will host a one-time performance of this musical TRIBUTE to GENE KRUPA on Sunday, April 10 at the Bardavon, 35 Market Street in Poughkeepsie. The show will feature world famous drumming sensation Arthor von Blomberg and a 16-piece big band from West Point.
Please join us for a night of music, fun, and hope. Tickets are $50 general admission, $35 for seniors, and are available now through the Bardavon Box Office, UPAC Box Office, and Ticketmaster.
Health Quest, Woodstock Chimes Foundation, Design Intervention Studio, Kirchhoff-Consigli Construction, WDST-Radio, Tri-State Building Facade Services and the Palmiter Benefits Group are sponsoring the event. 100% of the proceeds will go to ACS CAN.
ACS CAN is the American Cancer Society's national advocacy affiliate. Whether it's increasing funding for cancer research and programs, enacting smoke-free laws and raising tobacco taxes, or paving the way for more people to access quality, affordable health care, ACS CAN is working to ensure that elected officials across the country make cancer a top national priority.
Who: The American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN)
What: Arthor von Blomberg Orchestra with a TRIBUTE to GENE KRUPA
35 Market Street, Poughkeepsie map it
When: Sunday, April 10, 2011
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
How: For more information contact Danielle Heller at 845.331.8308 ext. 22
New York Updates
- 6.18.15 Statement on Passage by NYS State Assembly of E-Cigarette Legislation
- 6.10.15 Statement on Signing Westchester County’s E-Cigarette Bill into Law
- 6.8.15 Statement on Passage of Albany County’s E-Cigarette Legislation
- 6.1.15 Statement on Passage of Westchester County’s E-Cigarette Legislation
- 6.1.15 ACS CAN Names Davoli New York Metro Government Relations Director
- 5.13.15: Health Organizations Seek To Include E-cigarettes in Clean Air Law
- 3.26.15: Statement on Passage of Funding for Community Health Centers
- 3.11.15 Statement on Senate and Assembly Rejecting Funding Cuts to CSP